Pannone Corporate LLP - Manchester & London
Pannone Corporate is a corporate and commercial law firm based in the UK, with offices in Manchester and London. It is the leading alternative to regional and national firms, advising UK and international businesses and entrepreneurs.
Pannone Corporate is proud of its entrepreneurial approach and commitment to client service. The firm’s strength lies in its team of highly skilled lawyers who offer clear, commercial and pragmatic advice to a broad spectrum of local, national and international clients.
Pannone Corporate was awarded Law Firm of the Year (Medium) at the Manchester Legal Awards 2019, and was also named Transactional Firm of the Year at the PLG annual awards in 2019
The firm regularly advises clients on ventures that involve a cross border element. This gives us a significant advantage in that we can guide our international clients, from an early stage, as to the areas of UK market practice that are unusual or onerous.
Some recent examples of our work include:
- working with PLG member firm Lamy Lexel for French-listed company Visiativ on a number of corporate acquisitions, including the purchase of Jumpstart (U.K) Limited
- working with PLG member firm Lamy Lexel for multinational Groupe Samat, on the acquisition of the Haanpaa Group, a pan European chemicals logistics business with offices in the UK, Finland, Russia, Sweden, Norway and throughout Eastern Europe
- working with PLG member firm SKW Schwarz for German corporate GHD GesundHeits on the acquisition of a wound care and stoma supplies business in the UK
- working with PLG member firm Chien Yeh in respect of the IPO of Ventec Group on the Taiwan Stock Exchange
- acting for the Tradebe Group, headquartered in Spain, on a number of substantial acquisitions in the UK in the environmental and waste sector
- advised Dutch tool hire giant Boels on three acquisitions in the UK
- advising the UK entities within the Williamson-Dickie Group, now part of NYSE-listed VF Group, on a number of acquisitions and corporate reorganisations in the UK
- advised French insurance broker Verlingue on the acquisition of specialist broker ICB Group
- assisting a client with global operations on a project to review its standard terms and conditions of sale applicable in the major jurisdictions in which it operates. We coordinated the project, liaising with over 25 firms in the PLG network to review the terms and conditions, particularly to account for mandatory local laws and requirements. The PLG network enabled us to report on the position in all jurisdictions within the timescales and budget advised to the client at the outset
We enjoy longstanding relationships with a wide range of businesses and organisations with national and international profiles, all of whom trust us to provide pragmatic and commercially focused legal services.
Since our formation, Pannone Corporate has been consistently recommended in respected legal directories across many disciplines. In the Chambers and Partners UK Guide 2019, the firm was recommended in the practice areas of corporate, employment, information technology, intellectual property, litigation, real estate litigation and partnership.
The firm was ranked in the Legal 500 UK Guide 2019 in the practice areas of charities and not-for-profit, corporate and commercial, commercial litigation, commercial property, construction, contentious trusts and probate, debt recovery, employment, health and safety, insolvency and corporate recovery, insurance, intellectual property, media and entertainment, professional negligence, property litigation and it and telecoms, technology, media and telecoms.
Our clients say:
"What stood out was the instant attention to our project when required."
"They are superb: they always communicate clearly, they listen and they give prompt, relevant advice."
"Pannone has an impressive team. From the managing partner through to the client partner and down to the associates, the firm continues to make every effort to understand our business and the unique challenges we are faced with."
"A big advantage is their size, because it feels like they are nimble and able to deliver quality without the complexity of delegating through multiple layers of staff."
"We appreciate their commercial approach and their responsive nature in dealing with urgent matters."
PLG Directors: Tom HALL and Paul JONSON
Website: Pannone Corporate LLP - Manchester